Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Do Not Kill Our Children

On Sunday, only hours after the referendum, Americans killed 25 civilians in Ramadi, 20 children were among them! According to the sources of the Ramadi general hospital, the children were gathering near a destroyed humvee. An ID exploded killing five American soldiers and destroying the vehicle. The civilians gathered, as Iraqis; use to do even when a car bomb kills tens of them.
Americans did not kill the children for the first time. They use to kill Iraqi civilians by their "friendly fires" for different pretexts. Those children were killed to "protect the American military industry secrets". Although the Americans did not announce this pretext this time; but they used it when they killed ten of children in Haifa Street were gathering near a destroyed American tank.. Without any shame, their communiqué s stated that they were protecting their military industry secrets!! As if the Iraqi children are "James Bond"s..
On the same day, the American forces killed three from the bodyguards of the Diyala governor by "mistake".
Sorry for not writing daily. I am like the other Iraqis very confused waiting the official results of the referendum. Proudly I said NO. I am not against the State of law and Constitution; but I am against a constitution written by the Americans instructions.
Back to the killed children; we did not hear the high-ranking Iraqi officials condemning the crime. Why to condemn? They are from Ramadi that said NO to the constitution and before to the occupation. We need you to condemn as high as you could: DO NOT KILL THE IRAQI CHILDREN. Iraqi children have their enough. They are living under severe psychological conditions; about 60% from them are living under poverty line. Thousands of them became street children.
America invaded Iraq using many fake pretext; building the Iraqi future was among them.. What a future through killing Iraqi children?
Can anybody answer me?

1 Comments:

Blogger olivebranch said...

I tell you,
the future is there still,

but the killing does not help your future. The occupation must end soon, but Iraqi's must somehow try to change the pre-defined results of this election....

the Iraqi's have the chance, but it is so slim as to be almost impossible.

This means there will be more hell to endure before the light at the end of the tunnel can be reached.

the only light that truely shines for Iraqi's right now is you, and other Iraqi intellects and bloggers alike.

The truth and your dedication makes a real difference to your future as a country. I have set the priority in my life to help you people.

My life has only just begun, I am only 19 but I have had this as a goal for 3 years now, so I assure you I have made progress towards having an influence in your future.

Don't give up, remember there is me and many others like me out there...

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home