Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tell Lies; Kill the Iraqis


I think there is not any suitable comment for this..
Two from SCIRI are laughing from all their hearts.. Why not?
Soulagh after creating the DEATH squads became the “new’ minister of finance.. Now he will do his best to finance the squads from the “governmental” budget; if there is any!
Soulagh is the perfect example for CORRUPATION and KILLING the Iraqis..
He could be a movie star; he is already “acting” in an Iraqi movie I named it: How to tell lies and rule Iraq; or How to tell lies and kill the Iraqis..
The other photo is a man who lost his beloved one; whoever was the killer; Soulagh did his best to create it!!
In the second photo we see: Soulagh and Adil Abdul Mahdi
The first is unknown crying man. CRYING is the new Iraqi LIFE STYLE!

6 Comments:

Blogger CN said...

hi. My name os Carlos and i`m from Portugal. I just want to tell you that I will come here very often and if you have interesting stories, I will put it in my blog in order to give them more publicity.
If you don`t mind, of course.
I wish you and your family the best luck and happiness.

6:53 AM  
Blogger the woman i was said...

hi carlos,
you acn re publish any story you want from my blog..
best

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, good afternoon. I'm from Portugal and I read your blog for a time. I linked it but today I copied and pasted the post "Answer depends on you!". My name is Fátima and if you need something I can help, please use my mail. Two voices are louder and we can fight better all together. I saw Carlos was here too; we are three now and many more will be with you joining voices.

My best wishes for you and your dear ones.

Fátima

8:50 AM  
Blogger Custódia C. said...

Hello
My name is Custódia and I am also from Portugal.
Now we are four and I believe much more will come.
I will come back and help to divulge your true stories.
Never give up fighting!
I wish you and your country a future as bright as you deserve!
Lot’s of luck

11:14 AM  
Blogger Riot Starter said...

The movie should be called "Distorted reality" or "The greatest lie" or...simply "The lie". Not very artistic one though.

Beijinhos, os portuguesos :P

10:00 AM  
Blogger the woman i was said...

Dear Fatima, Carlos and Custodia,

Many thanks for real and kind feeling. I know day after another we will be stronger inshalalh and defiantly we will keep fighting.
Best

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home